You can type here any text you want

Pro Trac Turbo (Joliet, IL)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

spoolinV6

For those of you that have been to Pro Trac, what kind of work does Dennis do there? What kind of problems did you guys have with your cars that made you bring 'em in? Anyone go there for a much needed tune-up? If so, what was it like? Just looking for some feedback on his shop.

I plan on stopping by Pro Trac and having Dennis take a look at my car. In the past 20 years I have never really had anyone work on it. Car needs a tune up so i have no choice.

I pretty much have all the basic mods on the car but it just doesn't perform like it used to.

Thanks

i bought a car from dennis.he is a very honest and straight up guy from my expierience.and i drove all the way from atlanta,ga to get the car from him.i would not hesitate to do any business with dennis.

Hi Harold & Bryan

I know it may seem like a long way from the south side for Harold, but you might be able to meet Dennis to discuss your needs at our January meeting at Caspers. Here are the particulars:

Meeting & Technical Session
Sunday; January 13, 2008 @ 10:30 am
Casper's Electronics, Inc
133 Wilhelm Road Mundeline, IL 60060
John Spina
(847) 247-0484

Flier for Meeting

Directions

He did a rear main seal for me probably about 5 years ago now. Ever since he's been a huge help with any problem I've ever had, big or small.

Back