You can type here any text you want

Problem with gbodyparts wheel order

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cdub

I Want to Go Fast
I called gbodyparts on 3/28/08 and ordered 2x 15x7 and 2x 15x8 Grand National wheels, costing me a hefty $850. I asked how long they would take to ship and was told if I ordered them then, it would be approx 2 weeks, if I waited, it would probably take 3-4 weeks due to the upcoming BG event. In addition there would be $500 core charge for the 4 wheels until my old wheels we're received by gbodyparts. I was told nothing would be charged to my card until they shipped.

The problem is that I have called gbodyparts about 10 times since then to check on the ship date, sometimes I spoke with someone on the phone and was told to either call back tomorrow to speak with the necessary person, or that that person would call me back and left my number with them. No one has ever called me back or provided me with any information on this order. As of a week or two ago, gbodyparts now has a message stating they are now using an answering serving and to leave a message, which I have at least 6+ times. I have also tried sending an email through gbodyparts.com which I have and also have received zero response.

As an added bonus they charged my card for the $500 core charge immediately, the $850 for the wheels + shipping has not been charged as of today. I understand that shipping times can change and maybe there is a legitimate reason for the delay, BUT there is absolutely no excuse for the total lack of any customer service I have received since giving them my cc #.

After searching the forums today I see that I am not alone in this matter. If anyone knows Brian that can ask him to give me a call, or post here, that would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps this is a breakdown in his staff that he is not aware off, all I know is I cant get anyone on the phone. All i want is my order to be shipped or for someone to tell my why is has not.

I also ordered an Alkycontrol kit and 2x 275/60/75 MT ET Street Radials the same day, they both arrived within a week. Wish I had something to mount those tires on…

Back