Project hibernation sale part II...

1BADTT

I decided to make a new thread since most of the other items have been sold. This way it'll be better to view the ones left or added in a more clean fresh thread. Paypal accepted.

Used Blitz SBC i-D (Sequential Boost Controller), a very cool electronic bc that costed $550+ in it debut. $250 shipped. Here's a description from their web:

The SBC i-D features the dual solenoid design as for maximum boost response and the capability to hold up to 36.75psi (2.5 bar). The SBC i-D is 1/2 din size and it is compatible with internal actuators and external wastegates.

Blitz SBC i-D (Sequential Boost Controller) Features
•Boost Unit - Boost can be displayed in standard and metric measurements (PSI, bar, kPa, and kg/cm2)
•Four Channels - Has 4 different programmable boost settings.
•Boost Gauge - The SBC i-D can display boost in digital and graphical form.
•Peak Hold - SBC i-D can record the highest boost achieved by the vehicle.
•Boost Warning and Limiter - This is a safety function that allows the operator to set the amount of boost decrease in the event of over boost. Warning is in both visual and audible.
•Manual or Automatic boost setting - The SBC i-D allows the user the choose how the boost is set.
◦Manual - Sets boost in ratio, from 0-100. By using the manual setting, this allows the boost controller to give maximum boost response.
◦Automatic - Sets boost directly, just dial in desired boost amount.
•Record and Replay- SBC i-D has the ability to record and replay any information up to 99 seconds. The SBC i-D can also record and replay information on the Power Meter i-D and Optional Data (Power Meter i-D and SBC Optional Harness required). Replay can be fast forwarded and replayed in 2x and 5x.
•Display - The SBC i-D can display up to 6 different vehicle reading. Each reading can be display in both digital and graph form. SBC i-D has the option to display 5 other vehicle reading (Power Meter i-D and SBC Optional Harness required). With Power Meter i-D, the SBC i-D can display SPEED and POWER. With SBC Optional Harness, the SBC i-D can display 3 different electronic outputs from the ECU.
◦Boost - Digital and Graph Form
◦OPT1/SPEED · (Power Meter i-D required to display speed) · V Digital and Graphic form.
◦OPT2/POWER · (Power Meter i-D required to display power) - Digital and Graphic form.
◦DATA 1 · (SBC Optional Harness required) · Digital and Graphic form.
◦DATA 2 · (SBC Optional Harness required) · Digital and Graphic form.
◦DATA 3 · (SBC Optional Harness required) · Digital and Graphic form.
•DATA 1-3 Display- This boost controller has the ability to display any electronic output from the vehicle ECU (SBC Optional Harness required). It can display almost any voltage output from the computer (i.e.: TPS, temperature, pressure, A/F, injector pulse and etc.). DATA 1-3 readings can also be recorded and replayed.
•Speed Map - This unique feature allows the SBC i-D to control boost according to the speed of the vehicle (Power Meter i-D required). Speed Map boost control can be set up from a 2 stage to a 4 stage control, which allows the user to set boost according to his driving style. Speed in transfer by infrared between the Power Meter i-D and SBC i-D.
Display Functions

blitz-BoostSBCiDisplay.png

011.jpg

Used horn ring, no cracks, one of the rear studs is missing (2nd pic) $25 shipped.

004.jpg

003.jpg

New gray Autometer dual pillar gauge pod $30 shipped.

005-1.jpg

New 2 1/16 Phamtom series mechanical fuel pressure gauge with cup holder. $70 shipped.

005.jpg

New ARP Rod bolts $80 to your door.

CopyofPicture012-1.jpg

New Moroso battery box, sold @ Summit for $100 + shipping. Yours for $70 shipped.

Picture014-1.jpg

First come (pays), first served (sold to) basis. Thanx 4 looking.

hibernation brad whats up...its spring here in wi almost time for the dells...pm me what else you got laying around...

Ill take the controller as agreed in the PM. Please PM me the paypal thanks

As I Pmd you the boost controller definitely isnt working. I also checked all the connectors and wires with an ohm meter and they are fine. The error occurs as soon as the key is turned on. Send me a address as soon as you can. I should have wired it up to test it without doing all the work. I wasted 3 hours. Not too happy.

The boost controller isnt working. I plugged it up and it says com error. Everything is plugged up per the manual here. Key on power and ground and plug it up. So I need to send this back something is wrong with it. If I had to say your solenoid is bad.

http://www.sr20tuning.com/Blitz_SBC_i-D_manual.pdf

As I Pmd you the boost controller definitely isnt working. I also checked all the connectors and wires with an ohm meter and they are fine. The error occurs as soon as the key is turned on. Send me a address as soon as you can. I should have wired it up to test it without doing all the work. I wasted 3 hours. Not too happy.

The boost controller isnt working. I plugged it up and it says com error. Everything is plugged up per the manual here. Key on power and ground and plug it up. So I need to send this back something is wrong with it. If I had to say your solenoid is bad.

http://www.sr20tuning.com/Blitz_SBC_i-D_manual.pdf

I'm not happy either, now we're both out of a bc. It was in FULL working condition prior to removal. I sent u my add x pm so u can send it back. Upon recieval I'll issue your refund.