You can type here any text you want

PROPS!!!! Steve at PATS Convertor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
Had a issue with my convertor being contaminated with crap from a trans going south. Had a time crunch and a few other issues and he took care of me.
Steve built & sent me a brand new convertor free of charge and even paid return shipping for the old one back to him!!!
Then cut open the old conv and gave me a full report the instant me recieved it.

Not many vendors would stand behind their product like that!!

Thanx Steve:cool:

X2 for Steve. I ordered a 3500 stall from him about two years ago and he listened to my application, built one based on my goals and shipped it within a few days. Never had a problem.

Steve and the crew at Pat's are excellent to deal with. I have installed many of their convertors and they are always helpful if you run into any issues.
I just picked up the convertor for my Mustang from them yesterday.
Another friend just installed his several weeks back and it works great!
You cant beat the prices either compared to what other places get for race convertors.

Steve is a great guy to deal with,if theres a problem he works with you. I have one of his converters in my car and it works great.

Back