You can type here any text you want

Raced a LT1, and a WS6 that got pulled over

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JDSfastGN

Last night I was kinda bored so I took the families 86 GN out just driving around. I ended up on Westeimer. I encountered a dark green LT1 Z with Borlas and we eventually caught a light. Even with the peg leg I pulled a car outta the hole and pulled another through the run up to 80 or so.(for those in Houston this is way out towards fortbend, not near the city) I forgot I had the car in second instead of drive so the 2-3 came a little late, with me letting up and putting it into drive, I hate when I do something like that. But I still kept my lead. I went down to the countyline and made a u turn. Well on the way back I came up to a light with a LS1 WS6. I figured what the heck. I wasn't sure if he was gonna go and I'm sure he was thinking the same thing. We both got a quick start and realized that we were both interested and we hit it at 10 or so. I had a half car lead to 65 or when we let out due to a light up ahead. The light went green before we got there and and we proceded to hit it at 50 or so. He pulled a car and a half up to 85 or so and then we let out. I honked and gave a thumbs up. About 10 seconds later I get a glimpse of a HPD squad car with no light bar:eek: The trans am was up in traffic ahead. The Police car hung back behind me and one lane over. I could tell he was picking his prey. I was frozen and new I was a gonner. He suddenly dissapeared in my blind spot. I was pretty sure he was gonna pull in behind me and then he sped past me with that 3800 screaming lol. He jumped over 2 lanes and pulled right in behind the trans am lights flashing. I ducked off on some street right after that to avoid anything else. I felt bad for the guy I hope the cop felt like being nice and just gave him a speeding ticket or something a little less major. I guess he decided to pick on the winner of the race this time. I'm sure glad I was in the 86 and not my 87 haha. Maybe he just liked GNs or something, I have been pulled over and scared outta my mind , when all the cop wanted to know was what my mods were lol. I seem to always find the cops that like my car. Other than the whole police incident I was happy with the way the 86 held up, it does not have the headers and downpipe listed in the sig yet , and only has the intake, exhaust, translator, and the fuel mods with 15 psi on a conely street chip. Oh and the peg leg, and slipping tranny doesn't help much either.

lol i had to slip in to a Mcd's drive threw the other day to avoild something sorta like that, i was baiting a z06 with my dump pipe open and passed a cop with the engine screaming, i looked back and he was turning around so i puntched it and when i got around the bend i jumped in to the parking lot and went around to the back side in time to see him ticket the z06

Is that true or are you trolling again, 442? ;)

Scott

That's because even when your racing the Buick the car looks like it's a family car standing still. You gotta love the sleeper look.

Originally posted by trading t/a
That's because even when your racing the Buick the car looks like it's a family car standing still. You gotta love the sleeper look.

I have to disagree with the "family car" statement. True it is not as flashy as a WS6 or a Mustang, which is what saved JD, but not too many family cars have bulges in the hood, are all black, have 10" DR's on the back and chrome wheels

Now that car in the lounge with the wire hub caps, that was a "family car" :D

Originally posted by blackbuick87
I have to disagree with the "family car" statement. True it is not as flashy as a WS6 or a Mustang, which is what saved JD, but not too many family cars have bulges in the hood, are all black, have 10" DR's on the back and chrome wheels

Now that car in the lounge with the wire hub caps, that was a "family car" :D

why don't you add a hood mounted gauge like i have done to my family car? that REALLY attracts attention from cops...all black car, black headlight covers, buldge in hood, gnx wheels, 20% tinted windows, huge street tires in the back...BUICK decals in the back window, i don't think i look very plain like i used to being stock ;)

Back