You can type here any text you want

Raced a newer SVT Lightning

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
I was just rolling through town on the highway when all of a sudden a lightning flys past me and some kind of bike (not a speed bike but this bike had a huge back tire so i guess it was supposed to be fast) anyways i see the bike and the lightning line up at a stoplight...light goes green and the lightning gets on it spinning its tires and then the bike goes and walks past him...the bike turns off...so now i am behind the lightning still and i had a chance to get right beside him at another stoplight but some guy was in the way and wouldn't let me in the other lane...so i was stuck behind the lightning...

there were a bunch of guys in the car next to me just looking at me and smiling like they wanted me to race the lightning...anyways light goes green and he gets on it again big time so i boost up and catch him then i switch lanes real quick and i floor it while he floors it...i walk him all the way up to 100 mph and then i shut down...it wasn't even close...he was a spec in a matter of seconds...then he stayed way the heck back from me and then turned off...haha another f*rd goes down:D i was running 23-24 lbs of boost on alky and 93 pump gas btw...i made sure he saw my license plate which says "It's just a V6...you can't lose":cool:

That's alot of letters to fit on your liscense plate... :D j/k

Good kill!

I do appreciate the looks of the Lightenings though... what color was it? I raced a grey one at the track a while back that was kind of built(pully, chip, nittos, K&N, 150shot N2O, the usual... :) ), anyways, I had him by more lengths than I thought I would have. I think their weight may be a big factor, does anyone know the weight of a stock Lightening offhand?

-DC:cool:

Originally posted by Sinful6
That's alot of letters to fit on your liscense plate... :D j/k

Good kill!

I do appreciate the looks of the Lightenings though... what color was it? I raced a grey one at the track a while back that was kind of built(pully, chip, nittos, K&N, 150shot N2O, the usual... :) ), anyways, I had him by more lengths than I thought I would have. I think their weight may be a big factor, does anyone know the weight of a stock Lightening offhand?

-DC:cool:

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_b/286000-286999/286097_8_full.jpg

oh they weigh alot...i've heard they weigh in the neighborhood of around 5400 lbs!:eek:

Nice kill. I love to see those lightning's go down. Where did you get that license plate bracket?

great kill!! I HATE fords. Whered you get the BUICK sticker in your rear window, I LIKE!!!

Back