RaceLegal 8 August 2014

Raymond Bunch

"Turbo Enthusiast"
There will be a few of us getting together to go race at Qualcom Stadium on 8 August. This coming (Friday).

So far the following people will be attending to lay the smack down on a lot of unsuspecting victims. If you can make it, and will be able to race, please add your name below. Even if you are not going to race, it would be cool of you to come on out and show support for our small community while we reap havoc upon anyone challenging our cars.

Really though, it should be a fun time. So please do come on out, get off that couch, and meet some new friends, or just catch up with some old ones.

http://racelegal.com

Racers List:
Rodney - Rodney87GN
Raymond Bunch
Nathan - GN Junkie
Tony - GN Junkie's (Dad)

Dang that post got me fired up Ray can't wait. Which car to bring.....

Hmmmm, you better bring the fast one. Oh wait, both of them are fast. Lol

Whichever one you do bring, make sure it's set on kill. No rice will be taking any wins from us. Or Ford, Dodges, etc.

Dude, my ignition lock, locked up on me today. I located another one already, and will be installing it tomorrow morning. Also, I still need to mount the new Mickey Thompson ET Streets II. Gonna put 295/50R16 on stock GTA rims. Ahhh, always jumping through the loops the day prior to racing... Gotta love it!

I Had a blast yesterday guys. It was nice seeing Nathan, and his Dad (tony) again.

I also got a new best with the T/TA....7.53 @ 93.6 running rich. Best mph 95, so far... Stock un-opened engine.

Looking forward to Barona on August 23rd. Get your cars ready guys.

Hi Ray, good time Friday despite the frustrations!
I think i have a solution to the car completely nosing over and the wide band reading 10. With the boost I was running I think it was blowing out the spark. Ngk ur5 at .030"
Tony.

Tony, you could be right. I would also replace the O2 sensor like we talked about briefly, as it also could be the culprit. I'm not sure what most E85 guys run in regards to spark plugs. But you may want to try the R42TS spark plugs gapped at a tight 30. They are colder than stock, like the NGK-UR5's.

I'm currently running NGK-UR5's gapped at 30. Seem to be doing the job, but ever car is different. Again, change that O2 sensor, see if it helps.

Ray

I'm a little late here but I had a great time with you guys. Once we get our crap sorted out...lookout LOL! Special thanks to Ray for giving me a hand earlier in the day with my fuel delivery issues...otherwise I wouldn't have been able to race.:)

Can't wait to go to a real track (Barona) on the 23rd and see what our cars will really do.

Your most welcome. Yeah, I can wait until the 23rd too. Hopefully more folks will be able to come being that it's on the weekend. I'll be turning some wrenches tomorrow putting bigger injectors in, and the adjustable PHB. Then Thurs/Friday the Bison built 6262 Turbo gets installed. ;)

Anyone else going to make it on the 23rd?