You can type here any text you want

Radiator recore in south Florida?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Does anyone know where I can get my stock radiator recored in South Florida? Not sure if I want to go the fbody radiator route and having to run an external oil cooler.

Doug D

DougsfastZ said:
Does anyone know where I can get my stock radiator recored in South Florida? Not sure if I want to go the fbody radiator route and having to run an external oil cooler.

Doug D

Have you tried Nick Micale? http://www.arizonagn.com/

You would have to ship it...

Try calling Jeff at Trackside auto to see if he knows of any local shops, 954-946-4043.

Hey, I just spoke to Roy @ AAA radiator in N. Miami Bch. he said a recore would run you about $150. He also told me it would be cheaper to buy a new one. He gave me his buddy's name & #. I called him, he tells me that he doesn't have any in stock & will call me back with a price & availability. Hopefully he'll have good news. I've been looking to change mine out also ;), if it doesn't work out with a new one I'll just recore. Roy's # is (305)947-3501. if you're interested.

Good news :D , new radiators for our Turbo Regals for $139.99. They just need a 2 hour window for delivery. I'm going to order one for next week when I'll have the time to take my old one out. The place is called R&Y a/c compressors 15315 ne 21 ave N. Miami Bch I spoke with Ricardo the # is (305)919-8864

Blaze said:
Good news :D , new radiators for our Turbo Regals for $139.99. They just need a 2 hour window for delivery. I'm going to order one for next week when I'll have the time to take my old one out. The place is called R&Y a/c compressors 15315 ne 21 ave N. Miami Bch I spoke with Ricardo the # is (305)919-8864

That's pretty damned cheap, you sure you're getting the right one? Let us know once you've gotten it. If it's right then I want one immediately!

I called Ricardo again today to tell him to order the Radiator. After I remind him of our previous conversation he looks up the radiator & tells me that he misquoted me the other day. The radiator costs $234.90. I told him to go ahead & order it, I'll come by tomorrow to see if it's the right one.

That sounds more realistic. But none a bad deal, nonetheless. See if he'll give you any better break on two, and I'll jump in with ya. :)

Well, I just came back home with my radiator. It is a stock replacement unit. I'll probably install it tomorrow. I couldn't get a better price on it though.

Back