Radio craps out after hard driving...?

Gokou

My TTA has had this problem ever since I picked it up. The radio works fine most of the time, but after you do a real hard run, it either shuts off entirely or the display will scrambled. Either way, it will not turn on until I turn the car off and then back on. Any ideas? I am assuming there's a loose connection to the radio that under the force of heavy acceleration gets loose enough or tweaked in such a way that it cuts power to the radio. However, everything works a-ok after a powerdown/power on.

Any ideas? It's not a big deal to me since I don't really listen to it anyways, but I'd like to get it in perfect working order.

Does it still have all the presets and time set correctly after it does this?

(thinks really hard...)

I'm 99% sure it does maintain the clock/presets, but now you have me doubting myself and I'm going to have to go try again tomorrow, but I am pretty darn sure it does keep the clock/presets.

It also doesn't matter if the radio is on or off, either way it'll scramble/go blank 75% of the time you make a hard pass.

It sounds like it might be a ground, or one of two wires that connect separate from the "main" harness. They are a brown wire and a orange wire, sounds like they might be causing it too.