You can type here any text you want

Radio turns on randomly, power button inop

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87gninpa

I bought one of those factory radios from Ebay that has the AUX input back in March. Put it in about a month go and it worked great. Now, the radio doesnt turn on when i push the power button. it will randomly turn on aftger 5-10 mins of driving. when i shut the car down and restart the same thing happens, takes about 10 minutes to come back on. Never turns off after it comes on, just doent go on when i want it to. I doubt the seller will send a new one, anyone have any insight?

Sounds to me like its doing what my kenwood started doing in my van...It ended up being the wiring harness that came with the radio was causing it to overheat and go into protect..I sent it in to get fixed they resoldered som connections inside that had been weakened and gave me a new harness and its been fine since..also you may wanna check your speakers for voice coils on their way out and or the wiring in the door by the hinges where they open and close all the time

Back