You can type here any text you want

Ramchargers Chips

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crs

Anyone out there ever tried a custom Ramchargers chip for low (91)octane. I was thinking of purchasing one, but need feedback first.

My extender chip is a 92 octane chip and it works great. Absolutely no KR using 91 octane gas and running 15+ psi.

Peter

Extender Chip

Is the Extender Chip a custom burned chip from Ramchargers? Is there any other changes you have to make to use that chip?

Re: Extender Chip

Originally posted by crs
Is the Extender Chip a custom burned chip from Ramchargers? Is there any other changes you have to make to use that chip?

All the chips from Ramchargers are custom. When you call to order they will get some info about your car and make a chip specifically for you. The Extender chip is the one that is used with an LS1 or LT1 mass air meter and Translator box.

Peter

We offer Three different chips.

The first would be the Extender chip. 512 grams / 768 grams
Custom burnt for your comb for use with a Translator and new style maf.

Street chip and Race chip.
These can be considered the old "Modern Musclecar" chip.
These are also burnt for your combo. They are done by Mike.
Can be used with the factory maf. 256 grams

Peter,

I had heard you got the bucket running again. What was wrong with it and what did it take to get it fixed?

Originally posted by aschulz
Peter,
I had heard you got the bucket running again. What was wrong with it and what did it take to get it fixed?

Andy,
What's up brotha? It ended up being a bunch of little things that didn't want to work together. Needed new plugs, the TPS sensor was jacked up (only showing 2 or so volts at WOT), fuel pressure was set WAY wrong (because I was messing with it without getting a good reading), and one or two other things I can't remember. After all was said and done it took Len about 4 hours and $30 in parts to get it running better than when I got it.

Peter

Back