Ramchargers / Valeo PnP Dual Fan Harness

I already have the Caspers ECM fan control harness.

I want to use that - with the existing plug it comes with. I figure there must be a connection for it someplace - or Caspers wouldnt sell it.

Id just go ahead and buy something else - but the problem here in Canada is every damn time you buy something stateside - you pay something called a Customs Brokerage Fee. Which is basically a freeforall to bone a guy.

All I need here is a solution to use what I have purchased already. If I gotta try and return my ECM fan harness to Caspers - I will - but I dunno if they will take it back or if its worth my hassle shipping it back etc due to the cost.

Help.....

Originally posted by HOTSIX

Id just go ahead and buy something else - but the problem here in Canada is every damn time you buy something stateside - you pay something called a Customs Brokerage Fee. Which is basically a freeforall to bone a guy.

All I need here is a solution to use what I have purchased already. If I gotta try and return my ECM fan harness to Caspers - I will - but I dunno if they will take it back or if its worth my hassle shipping it back etc due to the cost.

Help.....

Contact John @ Casper's first as his service is good and he might be able to provide a simple solution for you.
It is always best to try and work out a solution with the vendor from whom you purchased the product first.

Racetronix is in Toronto and we have it setup so that no matter where you are in the world there are no brokerage fees and no additional charges in the USA or Canada. It is all built into the cost of the product and shipping.

If you can not come up with an econimical cross-border solution please e-mail sales@racetronix.com and perhaps we can provide a solution that would allow you to use your Casper's harness for your application.

I had no idea that Racetronix was in Toronto.
I could have saved lotsa cash over the past 3 years buyin stateside.

I spoke with Caspers and Dennis told me that my harness is incorrect and he is sending me a pigtail to fix it.

Originally posted by HOTSIX
I had no idea that Racetronix was in Toronto.
I could have saved lotsa cash over the past 3 years buyin stateside.

I spoke with Caspers and Dennis told me that my harness is incorrect and he is sending me a pigtail to fix it.

Good stuff!
I knew John would fix you up.

Racetronix,

I emailed you regarding a bit of help on the wiring. I just need a small clarification on the diode placement, wire, etc. Can you reply to it or email me please, its been two weeks. You really should get a phone number as it might help a bit more towards customer support.

Scott

Originally posted by Scott4DMny
Racetronix,

I emailed you regarding a bit of help on the wiring. I just need a small clarification on the diode placement, wire, etc. Can you reply to it or email me please, its been two weeks. You really should get a phone number as it might help a bit more towards customer support.

Scott

Scott,

I sent you a reply but did not hear back so I assumed you figured it out. I was not 100% sure I understood your question. Please post it here so that all can benefit from the infomation:

http://www.t6p.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49

Thanks!

Jack :cool:
Racetronix