You can type here any text you want

Razor alky pump

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Darkside8889

Is there a seal kit for the progressive pump? Mine starts leaking after the car has sat for a few hours:(

Is there a seal kit for the progressive pump? Mine starts leaking after the car has sat for a few hours:(

There are two seals. One is under the pressure switch, the other is internal. And it depends on how old the pump is.. Problem is internet forums are not the best place to take care of issues like these. Call me Monday, i'll give you instruction.

Best would be send me the pump and let me update it.. I dont charge my customers labor ever.. but if parts are required and its over a year old.. then we can address that. And if you dont have the pressure sensing upgrade, get that handled at the same time bringing the system up to date.

Addy is on my site, call me if you need specifics..

Cheers

Julio
727-570-9999

PS.. I have seen where a loose hose fitting has cuased the leak. And the pump being blamed.

Not complaining, I love your kit:biggrin: ... I just didn't see a seal kit on your site so I wondered if there was one, or if maybe someone knew of an easy replacement. I'll give you a ring monday.

Thanks

Back