Real Street Drags at GLD....sept. 18th

1QUICK85

Big Old Turbo Turd!!
Real Street Drags at Great Lakes Dragstipe.........Union Grove!!!

Anybody interested in meet'n up. I know for sure there will be a high 12's Nova racing. Who knows, probably lots of rice. I am trying to get off work and go.
It runs from 5:30 to 11:00........should be loads of fun!!
It will be my first time to the track just hoping to see some other TR's there!!

:cool:
Nick

NOBODY going? Oh well.......My GN isnt running right anyways.....but I am taking the Trans Am.......Hoping for 16's expecting 23's................LOL:D

GLD

i would have gone if i had seen your post earlier, i went to the BOP last time with the ball n chain but i should have left her at home!! let me know when you go again.

I took my trans am..............and got my butt kicked. There must have been 7 or 8 turbo buicks.....one turbo "T" and the rest were GN's............no hot air guys..........I would have had the only one.....the guy with the turbo "T" wouldnt talk to me.........oh well.....he ran up againist a Saleen mustang and beat the Saleen by about 3 car lengths.....I saw them go by when I was on the return lane....................was lots of fun........oh ya about 4 of those GN's were trailered in........And one looked like a pro street car or something........I will post if I go again........hopefully with the GN...there was over 250 cars there that night.......later

Nick:D