You can type here any text you want

Rear spoiler replacement, where to buy one ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mytta49

My spoiler is starting to crack and turn yellow. I would like to replace it with an aftemarket one.
Can anyone recommend a place and give opinions as the the quality and fit
Many thanks

Originally posted by mark b
http://www.ramairhood.com/[/url]

Mine was excellent quality and required very little refinishing.

Not sure if you knew, but you do have to prep, prime and paint them - they do not come painted.

Hey Mark! Good site. I'm glad to see there's other folks with the wing. It's still the same manufacturer isn't it? Hey! I gotta give ole JC uh call and rag on eam about yer car. I'm gonna telleam that you refuse to pay thu storage fee he's been addin up on yuh. HA!:D

That's an interesting question.... I wonder if they are all made by the same manufacturer and it's just a matter of the distributor.

I caught a break with ramairhood. I got $100 off and the shipping charge was cheap...maybe something do to with the route it took and the distance.

Yeah, old JC....that couldn't piss me off anymore. Can't say nothin else without breaking out the 4 letter words and sending my blood pressure over 200.

I just put mine on yesterday, not what I would call a "great" fit.

After bolting everything up, rear tail light was crooked as hell, because their tapped holes were a little off. Looks like I won't be bolting the tail light to the wing. Not a huge issue, especially for what I paid for it, FREE.:D

Originally posted by 1BADDAM
I just put mine on yesterday, not what I would call a "great" fit.

After bolting everything up, rear tail light was crooked as hell, because their tapped holes were a little off. Looks like I won't be bolting the tail light to the wing. Not a huge issue, especially for what I paid for it, FREE.:D

HEY! I bet this is Frankowski! After all the guys that got them off the old list, this is the 1st time I've heard of a bad fit. Mine fit great and so did MarkB's but there is a question of manufacturer's. There's 2 different places selling them and the one I mentioned fbodymotorsports.com did tell me that they would have to order it because they had none in stock. Maybe the manufacturer has changed from the original one.

damn I just ordered one yesterday, I hope I don't get a bad one :(

I have seen crappy fitment also. Its the only reason I dont ahve a replacement as of yet.

It was my belief there are 2 manufacturers of the wing as well.

But trying to get to the bottom of it has cuased headaches. My GF owes me one as a late gift basically and I havent ordered any for fear of which to get.

I have seen the crappy fit ones actually break in the corners much as the factopry ones do due to the fact that you literally ahve to force it to fit onto the back glass correctly and the sides do not line up flush. Friends car and the rest is immaculate and he is kind of PO'ed as I would be

later
Jeremy

aero wing

Hi !
Yeah, I'm not all that pleased with my wing's fit, but then I bought it that way, so had no input.We are talking fiberglass, right?

Originally posted by 89ICBM
HEY! I bet this is Frankowski! After all the guys that got them off the old list, this is the 1st time I've heard of a bad fit. Mine fit great and so did MarkB's but there is a question of manufacturer's. There's 2 different places selling them and the one I mentioned fbodymotorsports.com did tell me that they would have to order it because they had none in stock. Maybe the manufacturer has changed from the original one.

Hey its Tejas Frank, ;)

I didn't mean to scare anyone from purchasing it, other than
the holes that were drilled and tapped for the 3rd brake light
being a little off, the rest was fine.

Back