You can type here any text you want

Rear spoiler

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick Turbo V6

Define stock!
What are you guys using for a rear spoiler? Did you buy a kit or make your own? Who did you get the kit from? I need to get one and mount it before I can mount my chute.

Thanks,
Scott

Quick Turbo V6 said:
What are you guys using for a rear spoiler? Did you buy a kit or make your own? Who did you get the kit from? I need to get one and mount it before I can mount my chute.

Thanks,
Scott

I guess ed quay makes a decent one, the cost definitly seems a lot more than the others. Jerry bickel sells a nice one that comes with all the allen head bolts, nuts and hardware you would need. I bought mine from bickel, and I like it a lot. It's not mounted yet or else I'd shoot you some pics. :)

Big Stu said:
I guess ed quay makes a decent one, the cost definitly seems a lot more than the others. Jerry bickel sells a nice one that comes with all the allen head bolts, nuts and hardware you would need. I bought mine from bickel, and I like it a lot. It's not mounted yet or else I'd shoot you some pics. :)

Yeah I did some searching and found the Bickel one to be a good deal. So it should be here soon :biggrin:

Thanks,
Scott

Big Stu said:

Stu,

You are such a tease, you have a email coming.

Back