You can type here any text you want

Rear suspension suggestion

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nasty

empty wallet
The beat up rear suspension needed some work, so I bought some stuff from board members to keep it within budget. The car will never see a roll bar, so 11.50 times would be the most, so I figured I didn't need real big dollar stuff anyhow.

The car has on it a old rt airbag, beat shocks and droops a little on the driver side (sure the springs are beat). I put all knew body bushings in already. Here is what I have:

Stk upper and lower arms, lowers are boxed with new bushings, got them from a board member who got them from someone else, thinks they may be poly? I can't tell, but they look new. The uppers also have new bushings, I am sure they are the same as the lowers. I have the upper boxing kit, but did not do this...been reading it probally is not needed. I have Moroso Trick springs with airbags. ATR bar.

My thought is install the upper and lowers as they are with the ATR bar and Moroso springs, lose the bags for now.

I needs shocks, KYB is in the budget-need help talking me into more or put me at ease with the KYB's.

Thanks again

Back