You can type here any text you want

Rear tire ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ikle

I am running BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires 245/60/15 I am looking for something that will give me more traction and handling on the street, since I installed my new Turbonetics TE60 turbo I am having traction issues. What do you guys suggest. Thanks, Kyle.

if you want to keep the 26" tire you can go with the m/t 275/50-15. If your concerned about rain then the nitto nt555-r in the same size might be a better choice.

if you want to keep the 26" tire you can go with the m/t 275/50-15. If your concerned about rain then the nitto nt555-r in the same size might be a better choice.

+1 I wouldnt buy the m/t if you drive in rain a lot

So the 275/50-15 would be the same height as the 245/60-15 I run right now ? Would the 275's fit without any issues ? Since I am running 60 series tires in all four corners would going to a 50 series tires in the rear affect handling on the street ?

+1 I wouldnt buy the m/t if you drive in rain a lot

Even though I don't take her out in the rain I would like to have something that would handle it, just in case I get caught in a unexpected rain shower, if possiable.

I was running BFG Radial T/A's 235/60/15's on the rear and having the issue of getting sideways. I changed to 275/60/15's (same brand) and put the other tires up front. As far as clearance there will be a .5" between the tire and the frame. They will fit your 15X7 stock wheels however they may wear funny in the center of tire in the long run. You may want to check the offset of the GN wheel vs the T wheel. I can't remember if they are the same or not.

I run the 555 Nitto 275/60/15 on stock T wheels and will buy them again when they wear out.

I run Mickey Thompson Et streets 255/60/R15 and hook all day long. Not sure what kind of power you are putting down. I avoid rain like the plague, but I also love in Arizona so not to big of a worry.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

555 DR that's them. Mine are 6 months old and hook up very well on the street and track.
I run Mickey Thompson Et streets 255/60/R15 and hook all day long. Not sure what kind of power you are putting down. I avoid rain like the plague, but I also love in Arizona so not to big of a worry.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Trust me he's putting some power down on the track 7.95 1/8

So a low 12's car if I did my calculation correct, Should be more than enough tire!

Back