You can type here any text you want

Red's chip ID help please

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1BUICKT

Hi. I'm wondering if anybody can decipher these chips for me... I'd really like to know what injectors these are for.

Thanks,
Johnny

Last edited:
Correction, These chips....

image.jpg

the second pic
one is for 60# 107 octane
should have higher timing (maybe 22-23degrees) and fuel (injector duty ) for 22-23psi or so
second is for 60# inj and 93 octane , should have fuel for 15-17psi or so and timing should be around 17-18 degre
but theres no way to know what the turbo or hp level (ported heads) that was meant for , could be for stock or ported heads,and for stock turbo or a 70 turb0 as that would require a different injectory duty because hp would be significantly different , since those chips arent adjustable your fueling could be too much or not enough fuel at wot and noway to tune the amount it could be off

the second pic
one is for 60# 107 octane
should have higher timing (maybe 22-23degrees) and fuel (injector duty ) for 22-23psi or so
second is for 60# inj and 93 octane , should have fuel for 15-17psi or so and timing should be around 17-18 degre
but theres no way to know what the turbo or hp level (ported heads) that was meant for , could be for stock or ported heads,and for stock turbo or a 70 turb0 as that would require a different injectory duty because hp would be significantly different , since those chips arent adjustable your fueling could be too much or not enough fuel at wot and noway to tune the amount it could be off
Thanks alot for the information! I was hoping that they were for 60's but wasnt sure. I'll probably install the 93 in my TTA and give it a shot... I imagine that it should perform better than stock.

Back