You can type here any text you want

Reposted from the Turbolounge section

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
TType85

Stolen TR
Well, I walked out this morning and my car was gone.

Some f***** decided they wanted more than me.

It had to be towed as the ECM was in my hands.

Car: 1985 Buick Regal T-Type
Color: Black/Grey (Designers Series)
CA Lic: 1NOG189
VIN: 1G4GK4797FP415462

Pic here:
http://www.t6p.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=275

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

February 17th, 2004 09:10 AM

I'll keep an eye out!

Just read about it in the turbo lounge and sorry to hear about your loss. Like I said, I'll keep an eye out for it and sure hope it gets back to you safely.

Ray

I really can't imagine the pain and anguish that a person goes through when this happens. This is just sickening. I am really at a loss for words when this happens. This is the 2nd local one that I know of recently. One disappeared about X-mas time also around L.A. somewhere. This really sucks.

I know how you feel.

My 87 GN was stolen 2-1-04 5 mins. after I parked and locked it set the factory alarm. I was told by a number of people that I was followed. This fool better hope I don't find out who it was
because his a- - is mine. I have not heard anything from the police, but i really don't expect to , they are not going out of their way to look for it. It's a bad feeling like a death, that is the only way to describe it. Did you have full coverage on it ? I did ever sence I bought it new 1-13-88 .

I hope you get it back.

Peggybranan

P.S. I sure miss mine.

Back