You can type here any text you want

Revenge is sweet !!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboSlacker

SINISTR
At last year's Snohomish car show we had 3 GN's entered and we all lost to 2 vettes and 1 p.o.s. thunderbird. After having that sour taste in my mouth for one year I made sure to pre-register to guarantee a spot on Main Street and go head-to-head with the Vettes.

This year, in the stock 80's class there were three Vettes, my GN, and a couple other cars. When they announced 3rd place was an '88 Vette, 2nd place was an '87 Vette, I thought I was going to puke if I heard the other Vette got 1st. Fortunately, we beat the 3 Vette's and won 1st place.

When I bought my GN four years ago I wanted it to be a fun family cruiser, street killer, and show car worthy. I was told by someone that my new purchase wasn't good enough to ever succeed at the car shows. I had to prove him wrong. My GN has exceeded my expectations by winning all four of the car shows that I wanted to participate in. It's now time to retire while on top.

Onwards to the final goal...becoming a more lethal threat on the streets:cool:

Rock on Dan! ! ! ! ! !

I always thought it was some sort of General Motors conspiracy. The way the GNs ruled the 'vettes in the 80's on the streets and at the tracks, but haven't seemed to hold their place at most shows. I guess in todays age of satellite imaging and freedom of information acts the 'vettes (and the 'man') can't keep us down.:D

LUV ALWAYS,

ADUM

Congrats Dan!

I thought your car was looking good, and you should have beat those Vette's last year anyway. I think only having 1 GN there this year (instead of 3 in a row last year) helped , and being on Main Street didn't hurt either!

Now just make Frank another offer on that Turbo.....

Chris

Congrats Dan! Whoever told you that your car wasn't worthy of winning car shows is on crack! Your GN is one of the cleanest GN's I have ever seen and I have seen a bunch of them! Now you have all the trophys to back it up! :D :D :D

Bill

Dan,

Congrats on the win in Snohomish. You're right you did have one of the "prime" spots on there main street.

Mike

Back