You can type here any text you want

Reynolds GA nov 4 and 5....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

streetknight

DCVING
Anyone going to this Southeast Muscle Car Challenge at Silver Dollar Raceway?

I went a few years ago, but haven't been lately?

If so, where is everyone staying, etc.

Louie L. said:
Thats where Im stayin too.. :wink: You bringing the beer ?
not the beer but the margaritas, I would bring some shine but I haven't found anyone "MAN" enough to drink it with me. :biggrin:

I have been every year. Have only brought my T the 1st yr. Finally gonna crank it today with the new engine and totally new combo. :biggrin:

Reynolds

I hope to be attending. I have to work out a few isues with the family.

Have never attended before, probably won't know anyone there (hell, I don't even know you guys), but it would be interesting to meet new people that also have the Buick bug in them.

TurboIndian - I agree with you. Margaritas not beer, and I will be glad to help you with that shine. :biggrin:

zeus87gn said:
TurboIndian - I agree with you. Margaritas not beer, and I will be glad to help you with that shine. :biggrin:
that's what they all say untill they wet there tounge, then they say HELL NO! :eek: :biggrin:

Well hopefully I'll get all my bugs out of the new combo and can have a good time.

May need some track side assistance with this thing. I'll buy those beers or margaritas :)

I'm bringing a DD with me just in case. My friend Steve is always the Designated Drunk :D

Reynolds

You heard Streetknight, the drinks are on him! ;) LOL

TurboIndian - I haven't seen hide nor hare of that stuff for a few years. It would be nice to see it again. I'll leave it up to you.

Got part of the family thing taken care of, should be able to handle the rest. I hope to meet some new faces on the 4th.

Would any of you be willing to clue me in on gate times and $$'s? Is it just the 4th and 5th or the 6th as well? I can't seem to access the SDR site. Our internet filter blocker cuts it out here at work.

Thanks!

I think gates are 9am and car and driver is 25 bucks. You can get the info at buick****.com and click on SMC link

we are having to stay at Days Inn in Byron, someone took all the rooms in Fort Valley.

Me and Paul will be there with some goodies set up at our table :D Maybe we can make a trade for some of that "shine"

Travis-

Back