You can type here any text you want

Richard Clark ??

• Thread starter Thread starter BOOSTAHOLIC
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have a bunch...what were you looking for? Nothing really special about it. Clean, innovative install (for the time). Let me know which ones you want.

Go to the link,,,there's a ton of pics there (all I have), just click the links right above the exterior picture:

WaveGuides - Subwoofers - Amplifiers/Processors - Midbass - Steering Wheel and Radio - Finished Car

It takes you to all the pics.

Originally posted by zam70
Go to the link,,,there's a ton of pics there (all I have), just click the links right above the exterior picture:

WaveGuides - Subwoofers - Amplifiers/Processors - Midbass - Steering Wheel and Radio - Finished Car

It takes you to all the pics.

Dont you hate repeating yourself? ;) (just teasin ya)

almost done!

Originally posted by zam70
Get your car back together yet Wizard?

As a matter of fact its almost finished, I finished some of the paint and body. All I have left is painting the hood, bumper fillers, and bumper. I assembled the new front end parts and aligned everything including the core support. The new headlight bezels, marker lights and '87 grill look killer on the car. I will email you some pics of the almost finished front end.

Re: almost done!

Originally posted by Audiowizard

As a matter of fact its almost finished, I finished some of the paint and body. All I have left is painting the hood, bumper fillers, and bumper. I assembled the new front end parts and aligned everything including the core support. The new headlight bezels, marker lights and '87 grill look killer on the car. I will email you some pics of the almost finished front end.

Thought ya might actually do a new install in your car ;)

Just teasing :cool:

Re: Re: almost done!

Originally posted by Xtant Regal

Thought ya might actually do a new install in your car ;)

Just teasing :cool:

I would love do do a new install in my GN but I am back logged with customers doing door pods/installs and I have to take care of them first. You're right though, my install has been in my GN for 5 years now and I really need to update my "old school" install to something a little bit more modern ;)

BTW, how is your Buick coming along? The last time I seen pics, it was looking real good.

Sorry to dig up and old thread, but me and my old installer from 15 years ago are building a low-budget tribute to the Gn you are referring to, however those pics are of Eric Holdaway's GN from speakerworks, USD audio... Richard Clark was the second owner of the car who modified it HEAVILY, making it sound much better.

Here's what we are up to btw..
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/car-audio/318231-started-my-install-today.html

I actually got a chance in 1991 to sit in RC's GN and get a personal demo at a car audio contest in Charlotte. At the time, i owned a car stereo shop and was competing in the pro class(took second place) at this event.
After sitting in the GN, i was blown away, i obviously didn't know a 1/4 of what i thought i knew:biggrin:
I have listened to 1000's of stereo's since then, and still have had anything top it yet.

Geoff

Geoff I feel the same way.

I realized everything I thought I knew was only the tip of the iceberg.
I started reading his autosound 2000 tech briefs that he and another guy put out.

Not only did it secure my passion for the Grand National, as I was driving a Mustang at the time with a nice system in it, but it completely turned my world inside out.

I made a promise to myself, and that was some day I'd have a trick setup in my own GN with some waveguides under the dash... now, more than 15 years later, I'm making that happen.

My wife is like, "Uh... it's just a car stereo?"
I'm hoping to put some of her favorite CD's in it and blow her mind as well.

The full-body comp-2 Image Dynamics horns seem to be very good from my bench testing, however putting them in the car is going to be a handful!
"_p

Back