richardson imports

87gnstock

Bigger isn't better!
I heard this place works on GN"S but i don't know where it is or anything about it. Could someone help me?

I have never had any work done there but i've heard nothing but good things about it! The owners naname is Adi. If your coming south on 75 exit belt line and take a right. The very first light you come to is called Inge. Take a right and you will run right into it. If your coming north on 75 just take a left under the Bridge.

Adi

You should also know that Adi is the current director of the Lone Star Performance Buick Chapter of the GSCA.

Thanks for all the info guys. We went to talk to Adi today he is a very nice guy. He said to bring the car in whenever we felt like it and he will do a checkup and see what needs to be replaced. I will let you know how it goes when we take it in next week. So far so good

took car there had service and performance work done. Great service great guy. Willing to work with you. Very understanding person. He knows what he is doing. We had a boost problem next week took it in and he helped us with it no questions asked fixed the problem right away. Would reccomend Adi to anyone in the dallas ft worth area.