You can type here any text you want

Roll call for the LAst Friday of the month at Towers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crazqban

The Power of the DarkSide
Like the title says roll call for the last Friday of the month at Towers.:biggrin: :biggrin: Get the cars ready and lets make it a good showing.

I'll be the first to say that I will be there. Who else is going to make it besides the usual suspects:biggrin: .

I'm a usual suspect, but I hope to be there with the TR if it is ready in time. Otherwise I'll bring the Typhoon. I think Dan can be there also, newbie with a Typhoon. Eric in the Syclone too.

Like I said I guess its going to be us usual's. COME ON PEOPLE LET GET A GOOD SHOWING.

I see at least 35 people have checked this post out. lets try to at least as a minimum get 10 to 15 cars out there.:biggrin: :cool: It will be nice to hang out and shot the $hit. I'll see you there guys.

i might go and if i go three other buicks are going but slight possibilty i might not go.its a toss up between countyline homestead or towers.

i might go and if i go three other buicks are going but slight possibilty i might not go.its a toss up between countyline homestead or towers.

I thought about countyline also.

But then I thought countyline is every friday and saturday, but towers is only one friday a month...

:D

We had a good turn out.........But like I said it was just the usual's and a new guy. I wish people would just not talk about getting together but would actually do it.

We had a good turn out.........But like I said it was just the usual's and a new guy. I wish people would just not talk about getting together but would actually do it.

I feel your pain.

I got the car washed and replaced my leaky alky pump, but then I had to do some scout stuff with the boys.

Life gets in the way of life sometimes...

:cool:

Back