You can type here any text you want

Roller FS- '84 car w/'87 running gear

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

daviss

The time has come to move on to something else. The car is a '84 NA car according to the VIN but has been switched over to '87 intercooled setup. Car includes everything but motor. The trans is still installed and hanging in place. I removed the motor for a rebuild/freshening and can't justify spending the money right now to finish it up. It has a large front mount and razor's alky kit still in place along with a TT chip for 009's and alky. Posi rear end with boxed lowers and air bags. Trans is still good and has an almost new 3400 converter. This car has gone 11.30's and has all of the necessary stuff minus the roll bar to go faster. Only a motor and AC block off panel are needed to be up and running.

I will post pics as soon as I can, hopefully tonight. The car has Weld Alumastars that go with it but will not show in the pictures as they are on a friends car right now.

The price depends on what is wanted with the car but as it sits right now I need $3500.

Please PM for more details (good or bad) or questions or call after 5:00 PM Central time
Steve 314-220-6821 (cell)

what would you sell the roller for minus the turbo parts,trans and wheels? i need it for a bbc project

Back