You can type here any text you want

Roller Rocker Question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jayblack3333

Just gettin' addicted
I am doing a cam change to a roller cam and I bought the complete set up from full throttle but I didn't plan on changing my rockers to rollers. Is it necessary? I bought some RJC Reinforcements for the shafts for extra support and a cheaper alternative to HD shafts. Am I messing up by not changing the rockers??

Not sure on how much power you plan on making but Mike at FT told me last week that in my application I would be find with the stock rockers.

I'm running a 212º billet roller and the HD stock type rockers, they are fairly quiet and have had no issues. Then again, my cam is fairly mild. The more aggressive the profile and the heavier the springs, the more you might want rollers. So the answer...... it depends on your combination.

Thanks for the input, I think I will be fine. My cam is very mild and I don't really plan on pushing it any lower than high or possibly mid 11's. The track will be a very rare occasion anyway, this will be my street beast.

Back