You can type here any text you want

sale or trade for parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Junior Samples

Walk Away
OK my latest project before I got this 87T...er well i got the T and lost intrest in this one.

It's 76 stingray..no its not the one in pic below, this one is dismantled but have all parts. Motor had very little miles on it since rebuild..i bought car, pulled motor, pulled heads to check and still decent hone..so i put motor back together and in. Front suspension, steering, new booster, front calipers rebuilt (stainless sleaves)...little things here and there as i was picking away at it.

Does have 308 posi, the birdcage is rock solid, had 74k miles on it..it needs resto but for 2500.00 bucks a do it yourselfer will sink another 2500 into it and have a nice ride for 5 k or even 6

it needs rims, carpet, weather seals, labor and paint

So anyway IM looking for parts for my 87 such as rebuilt ported heads..not stock..i got them..ah bigger turbo?..anything that someones got two of that adds up to 2500.00 with out slapping top dollar on used parts.

So im tossing it out here first before i make some calls but i made the decsion and its in my way but what I would really like is for someone to put a 3.8 turbo in it..muhahaa

note 308 ..lol well its a 308 but my 78 vette had a 308 in it, didnt launch real hard but once rolling it went like hell but i had good motor combo.

so if anyones looking for a frankenstien project here it is...rig up some goodies to trade or gimmie cash

Mike
810-845-0350

Sold today for 2500.00 and im gonna keep it in my garage and restore it for the dude...kinda wanted it outa my life but i'll gouge him on labor

thanks for looking anyway

Mike

Back