You can type here any text you want

Saw @ Charlotte Good Guys show - Car for sale GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

carguy

I saw this car at the Charlotte Good Guys Show and the owner would like $7800. The body looks solid, the car has been painted, it says it has 53,000 miles and the car looks stock.

1028111358a.jpg1028111358.jpg

I bought this car! Thanks to this ad, I found it and bought it. I owe you one...a BIG one! Thanks Again!

I tried to call on this car that entire weekend. Never got an answer. Glad somebody from here got it...:-)

Clint, Im south of town between 52 and Wallburg. Off of Friendship-Ledford. I don't expect that you remember, but it was you and your car that hot me hooked on GN's years ago. My friends and I used to sit in High Point at Cook Out and you and a few of your friends would come by with your cars. You took us for a ride one night, and i have been smitten ever since. This is the 1st one that i have bought, so I'm reading and learning as i go. It was a GREAT price, and I couldn't resist it. I'm working on getting the basics taken care of, fresh plugs, Tranny serviced, diff serviced, new fuel filter, boost gauge. I think it was referred to as Spring Cleaning on one of the boards. Im checking out the vendors to see who i like and who seems to have the best product/deals for each item im looking for. Let me know if you have any suggestions. The car is fairly stock. It has Lucas 30# injectors, and that's about all that i have seen that's aftermarket. Haven't pulled the ECM down to check the chip.

Back