You can type here any text you want

Scanmaster location

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1BADDAM

Venomous Snake Handler
Got my new Scanmaster, wondering were most of you have mounted yours. Thinking of velcroing under dash between the tach & speedo. :confused: Thanks for the input.

Thats exactly where I have it its perfect.

PS normal velcro tape peels off... get that plastic velcro stuff it rules...

And who put that there Tom? :D

It is a perfect place though-right in your line of sight when your going down the track,easy to keep an eye on those O2's and KR readings

Steve

Got mine under the lip of the dash below the A-pilar.This way I can watch my boost ,02's,and KR.I know there is a boost guage in the tach but I run more than 20 psi. Either way would be good places.I say put it where it suites you best. :cool:

Mine is mounted under the lip of the dash right smack in the center of the car.I made a little Z shaped bracket and used the bolt under the dash lip to hold it up.Ran the wires behing the grey cluster in between the the front and guage cluster.Put some black heat shrink tubing over the little metal clip and used some velcro to stabilize it.

Great visibilty when driving the car and only draw back it kinda blocks the oil pressure guage a bit.To give you a sense of location.No cutting was involved and way out of harms way.
And no looking down.

Julio

Back