You can type here any text you want

SC'd Viper

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buickfever

Yeah, It'll smoke ur Hemi
Way back in the day, (I think it was 1999) I was at a small dragstrip in Indiana. I think it was called US 46 Dragway. There, a very well off person took delivery of his Viper, that had been trucked in from a speed shop in Dallas. It was to be the first supercharged Viper in the country. After several attempts at dialing this thing in, I was killing him time after time in my GN with a TA-49 and 50# injectors. I had never even removed my valve covers...all stock long block. I had less in my whole car than he had in mods. Well, on his fifth run, he blew the thing up, and had to ship it back to Dallas for who knows how much more money in repairs. Felt good driving my ride home with my ac on.

I got beat up by a Viper last year on my old motor and original stock turbo at 18lbs of boost with alky through the original cat and a tired out old exhaust system. He really didn't seem to be that much quicker an me...

My current combo is much faster, so I'm wating to find the guy again. I did see him once more but I was going across the intersection in front of him while he was waiting to turn left. When my light went green, I punched it and lit the tires off in front of him.
I kinda felt like a dork later since no one else in the vicinity knew what the bejesus got into me:confused: ...but....message sent to Mr. Viper boy:D

Yea, I used to race stockish Vipers and ZR-1 Vettes all the time. Trust me, with your set-up, as long as your tuned and familiar with how your car launces (spins the hell out of your tires), your gonna crush him.
Just think of how fast a GN would go for the same money he has invested in that turd of a snake!
Good luck.

Destroyed one of the earlier Vipers when I was totally stock.
He was so embarrassed, he got rid of the Viper & he still doesn't know I only had 6 cylinders. He now has a Lamborgini.

Way back in the day, (I think it was 1999) I was at a small dragstrip in Indiana. I think it was called US 46 Dragway. There, a very well off person took delivery of his Viper, that had been trucked in from a speed shop in Dallas. It was to be the first supercharged Viper in the country. After several attempts at dialing this thing in, I was killing him time after time in my GN with a TA-49 and 50# injectors. I had never even removed my valve covers...all stock long block. I had less in my whole car than he had in mods. Well, on his fifth run, he blew the thing up, and had to ship it back to Dallas for who knows how much more money in repairs. Felt good driving my ride home with my ac on.
could of been "US 41" in the northern part of indiana.

That was it! I loved that track. Never seemed to be too crowded, not to many idiots spewing oil all the way down the center of the track. you could get some good test & tunes done there.
Those were the days.

Back