You can type here any text you want

Scott231

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HOTSIX

Ran outta hand cleaner
Any update on my Thrasher Chip ?

Sent you an e-mail with no response.

Thx

Originally posted by HOTSIX
Any update on my Thrasher Chip ?

Sent you an e-mail with no response.

Thx
Gee, must have been no answer cuz I wasn't at home last week...:rolleyes:

Geeeez Scott! .... at $25/chip I figured you would have a full staff at your beck and call that would handle your orders/affairs in your absence.

:D :D :D

Originally posted by DKREDT
Geeeez Scott! .... at $25/chip I figured you would have a full staff at your beck and call that would handle your orders/affairs in your absence.

I have a staff of 3 - Me, myself and I. :D :cool: It took me an hour to re-connect all of my chip burning equipment (it went with me to BG...for no good reason), organize all the ancillary items, coallate all the orders and get 3 chips burned last night. 2 went to Canada and one to Ohio. I'd be able to finish up the rest of the orders tonigt if I didn't have so many other things to do.:rolleyes:

Guess one of those chips to Canada was mine right ?

Appreciated, thanks.

DKREDT - not a flame, but just for the record I sent my MO in April - so I think that qualifies as being pretty reasonable. I know Scott is a busy guy. Not to mention $25 USD don't sound like much but its equal to about two million CDN !!!

;)

Originally posted by HOTSIX
Guess one of those chips to Canada was mine right ?

Appreciated, thanks. ;)
Guess so. If you had your name in your signature file, I could confirm.

Back