You can type here any text you want

SE WI and NW IL Meet July 13 & 14

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

liquifire

Just wanted to spread the word about Scoop the Loop in Waukegan, IL. It's a great time and A LOT of cars show up for this event. It would be cool to see more than two Turbo Buford's there this year (myself being one). If nothing else, they let you drink in the streets, now how's that for entertainment. No drinking and driving of course. Hope to see somebody there. I always see that sweet fully tricked out GN with the orangish hawk on the quarter window (nostalgia days, etc.) That car is bad ass. If you read this, let me know if you can help me install a Razor alky kit cuz I plan on gettin one soon. Take Care.

Scoopin Genesee Home

I went to Nostalgia Days with my T, watched all the other cars out there doing some nice burnouts, pulled out on Sheridan Rd. right in front of my folks which were taping the cars, lit the tires and ended up in the Zion police dept. posting bail.:mad: Out of all the other cars including that blown 32? Ford that did a 300 ft. burnout, why did I get singled out, Oh, thats right, because I'm from wisconsin and had wisconsin plates.:rolleyes: Otherwise, I'd go to Waukegan. BTW, who does own that GN that was at Nostalgia Days? Someone on here? Nice ride, sounds gooooood.

Man that sux. Zion PD are usually a big PIA. I was amazed that the burnouts went on as long as they did and as crazy as they were! Those DJ's were really provoking people to do it. Then I got to see the police chief come out and rip them a new one and start yellin at the drivers to not do anymore. Quite a scene. Anywho, First night of the scoop is down and there were a lot of cars as predicted. They are very strict on the 80 or early models. I told em mine was an 80 with an 87 drive train and got in with no problem. Who the heck are they to know the difference. Hopefully the rain will hold off and tomorrow will be even bigger!

Back