Set of Monocoque Wheels for GN

TinysTurboPerf

RUTHLESS
Sold my t-type, looking to get rid of my wheels and tires now. They are the Challenge Star model. The rears are 15x7 with 3.5 backspace and have 255/70/15 tires on them I would say at least 50% tread life. the fronts are 15x5 with 3.5 backspace to make the fronts look like 3.5 wheels. The front tires are 205/75/15 with more than 50% tread life. I have a set of lugs for the wheels also. $550.00

can you send me a photo. or do you know if they are the same wheels on john gallina's 3 car's?

You wouldn't happen to have pics of them on the car would you??? I am curious to see how the backspacing looks.

Check your email, I forwarded the pics he sent me since I may not be able to buy them! Good luck!

Squid

these still available? bump, for a great looking set of wheels! still trying to soften up the wife to let me buy them!

Squid, they are still available. Buy the wife dinner and let her know I am selling these to help pay for diapers for my 3 week old son, maybe that will help, I know my wife would love for me to get rid of them, give her more room for the van in the garage.

Someone needs to buy these wheels!!! Monocoques are beautiful wheels on GN's, and are very rare! I want to buy them, but would be in the dog house for years if I did!!!

Someone save me from getting myself into trouble!

TTT TTT TTT

Squid