You can type here any text you want

Shelby GT 500 kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dvernst

Much like my 03 Cobra kill, except I couldn't get this guy to go side by side until I yelled to him.... We were going south on Randall road, and I yelled at him Are we going to race or what? From about 20mph we finally got on it, and by 80mph I had two cars on him. This guy was a spaz. I heard him bounce off the rev limiter like four different times when he was just messing around. He was quiet after I beat him though. The Mustang looked awesome.... It was White with Blue racing stripes. The supercharger sounded awesome too. He was really surprised I beat him. It was Great.

Nice kill, I tried to get a SVT Cobra to play and wouldn't.

Love the new ones, Just looked at getting one for the wife (white with Blue strips) Good looking car :biggrin:

That is a nice car, but looks better in the rear a view mirror! :eek:

Just kidding I respect the car, they are pretty fast.
You must have a modded TR/TTA to beat 'em.

Yeah, there was a red one with white stripes parked on my street this weekend, they look awesome. My wife asked me if I would buy one and she was shocked to hear me say yes if I could. The decision would come down to a new Stang or some vintage GM ride. GM has really dropped the ball on us.

That's sweet Dave, man you get all the action (chicks and races!):eek:

You gotta race my buddy Del. You remember him from the body shop with that modded purply-blue Cobra? I think you'll smoke him. He was supposed to bring that slo-bra out to the track last friday but he showed up to "spectate" instead.

Nice kill.

I passed an identical GT500 white/blue stripes on the way home from work last Friday going down Higgins in Schaumburg. He was heading west so prolly the same guy.

I was in the Limited but of course the GT500 was going the opposite direction. I would have lost anyway...damn stock LC2...:mad:

Back