You can type here any text you want

shopping for a trans brake, a few questions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Braciole

With my car completely out of control I feel the need for a trans brake. I have a built 200 4r. what is better a manual or electronic? My GN is a street car that will do a fair share of track duty. Is the electronic tb necessary? What's the best transbrake for the buck?
I'm leaning towards the manual.
Sorry for all the questions
Thanks
Mike

I've tried both the "Stage Right" and electric "Bat Brake" and beleive me, it's a whole world's difference! I found that it was almost impossible to "cut" a good light with that Stage Right gadget! :rolleyes: After a short while, I took all that crap out and had the late Eric Schertz of Dynotech install a Performance Transmissions electric "Bat Brake" and I'm very happy with it. It's more expensive, but "you get what you pay for". Also I think that most "seriour" racers use an electric trans brake and not a stage right...:rolleyes:

Claude.

I've tried both the "Stage Right" and electric "Bat Brake" and beleive me, it's a whole world's difference! I found that it was almost impossible to "cut" a good light with that Stage Right gadget! :rolleyes: After a short while, I took all that crap out and had the late Eric Schertz of Dynotech install a Performance Transmissions electric "Bat Brake" and I'm very happy with it. It's more expensive, but "you get what you pay for". Also I think that most "seriour" racers use an electric trans brake and not a stage right...:rolleyes:

Claude.

Thanks for the reply I actually have one of the last 200 r4 Eric built it was actually built for his car. It's ashame he passed, def one of the best around. I will look into the bat brake.
Thanks again.
Mike

Claude.

LOL, if "All that crap" is only a manual spool valve, you obviously have a flair for exaggeration, I never could understand french people.
oh, btw Claude...BLOW ME.

Kevin.

Back