You can type here any text you want

Shouldnt we have a sticky?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TType84

cookin with propane
I dont come here often enough to see the topics that are discussed over and over and over.. but dont you guys think a stickied post with a summary / links to posts with info about gta/gnx wheels, poly/rubber bushing reccomendations, upper a-arms, rear contorl arms, swaybars, lowering info, spring rates, shock info, etc, would be really helpful? Im sure a few of the regulars could put together a kickass compliation that would answer 90% of the questions in here that get asked over and over and over...

anyone up for it?

Just looked at your car.....

brockblackz28 said:
That would be awesome! seeing how I just bought my first GN. :D

It sits a little high, don't you think? Whats been done to set the ride height so high? I think I saw this for sale recently, Ebay?

Also, tell me you're not going to run the pimped out spoke wheels.....

TType84 said:
I dont come here often enough to see the topics that are discussed over and over and over.. but dont you guys think a stickied post with a summary / links to posts with info about gta/gnx wheels, poly/rubber bushing reccomendations, upper a-arms, rear contorl arms, swaybars, lowering info, spring rates, shock info, etc, would be really helpful? Im sure a few of the regulars could put together a kickass compliation that would answer 90% of the questions in here that get asked over and over and over...

anyone up for it?

You just need to go to the library.
http://www.t6p.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43

I bought it from bishir. when he bought it it had 20'' daytons :eek: . he said the front was even higer than the back! but I just replaced the back with stock sprigs looks 100% better

Back