You can type here any text you want

Silver hardtop 86 T-type.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
I'm putting this on here for my dad. The car is a silver hardtop 86 T-type with 86,500 original miles. Car is located in northern Florida.

Here are some details on the car~

Rebuilt .040 over 109 stock block motor, TRW forged pistons with JE light weight wrist pins, stock rods, stock crank, billet center mains, 210/210 billet hyd. roller cam, Champion cnc ported iron heads/intake, TA63 turbo with old school Garrett .63 A/R housing, 3" THDP, custom 3" single shot exhaust, ATR SS headers, CAS V4-R 27 row stock location intercooler, 62mm TB w/ RJC PP, 50lb injectors, ATR Double Pumper, SMC single nozzle alky kit, Joe Lubrant chips, boxed stock rear LCAs, Bilsten shocks, dual airbags, CAS aluminum radiator with Ramchargers dual fans, Weld Draglite rims, rebuilt 200r4 trans with Precision Industries "0" pump 3200 stall LU converter.

That is the basic rundown. The paint on the car is about a 7 out of 10 as the roof and decklid are slightly faded and it does have the usual rust on the bottom of the doors. Other than that it is very clean, the interior is near perfect and the car is mostly a garage queen. The previous owner ran 11.38 @118mph on 20lbs of boost with pump/alky. My dad took the car to the track once on C16 and the car ran consistent 11.50's @120-121mph with 23-24lbs of boost with a pretty conservative tune-up and crappy 1.7 60's. I personally feel the car has a high 10 or at the very least an 11.00 in it with a little more aggressive tune and a better 60'.

Price is $13,500, negotiable.Please, no tire kickers serious inquires only!!!

For any further information on the car PM or email me and I can give you my dad's phone # so that you can speak with him directly.

Pics~

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 3,418
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 3,404
  • pic3.JPG
    pic3.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 3,372
  • pic4.JPG
    pic4.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 3,392
  • pic5.JPG
    pic5.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 3,381
More pics~

Attachments

• pic6.JPG
    pic6.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 3,347
  • pic7.JPG
    pic7.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 3,347
  • silver%20car1.JPG
    silver%20car1.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 3,322
  • silver%20car2.jpg
    silver%20car2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 3,306
  • pic15.JPG
    pic15.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 3,263
Had a few people interested in trades, but I probably should have mentioned originally that my dad is only interested in cash money, no trades.

Thanks.:cool:

Thanks. Few more pics:wink: ~~

Attachments

• 86ttype1.JPG
    86ttype1.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 2,431
  • 86ttype2.JPG
    86ttype2.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 2,417
Yeah, nice car! Unfortunately its out of my budget! Whats the defenition of a "tire kicker"?

A tire kicker is someone who acts like he/she's interested and then either knit picks the car/tries to low ball you claiming "well it's got this and that wrong with it" or shows up and wastes your time wanting to joy ride it, or whatever else you can think of.

I personally can't stand tire kickers, especially when i advertise the car is "not perfect but nice".

A tire kicker is someone who acts like he/she's interested and then either knit picks the car/tries to low ball you claiming "well it's got this and that wrong with it" or shows up and wastes your time wanting to joy ride it, or whatever else you can think of.

I personally can't stand tire kickers, especially when i advertise the car is "not perfect but nice".

That about sums it up!

Yeah, and I had the privilege of having a tire kicker when I was selling my Chevelle here recently...guy calls me and pleads with me not to sell the car and that he wants it...guy finally gets here after driving more than an hour and starts knit picking at it (I didn't advertise it as a show car, heck I even mentioned it was not perfect and instead a "nice driver"), then wants me to go down on my price. When I wouldn't budge he says "Ok, well let me get up with my bank and I'll call you tomorrow." Well a few days pass, he never calls so I call him, then he proceeds to tell me he's "no longer interested, he done found another car $4000 cheaper than what I was selling mine for...******* totally wasted my time, not to mention really pissed me off to no end....then again maybe the car he bought will turn out to be a real piece of **** and give him overwhelming headaches.

And whoever owns that '85-'86 Mustang, looks pretty nice, can't seem to find them nice anymore, also nice to see something other than the over rated '87-'93 models.

Ill give it a shot... Wanna trade for my GT?, Lol.

Well looks like my dad has a few guys that are seriously interested. Car could be sold as soon as next week possibly. Whoever buys this car is really getting a nice car for the price especially considering my dad just last week put even more money into. Brake light was coming on so he took it to KDK Performance and had them replace the accumulator ball and switch, then they threw on the Tinman cold-air kit and billet shifter handle that we had given him for Christmas.

Back