You can type here any text you want

small body lean on the driver side... help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tonys87

guys i just got done installing some new wheels and i measured all four corners and found that my driver side corners are lower then the passenger side. here is a list of things ive done and it has helped..
new
body bushings,eibach springs, kyb shocks and rear insolators.

when i first got the car it had a half inch drop in the driver side corners:frown: after all the new installed suspension stuff. i have it down to the front 3/8 and the rear to 1/8

what would you guys do next to solve the problem? also when i installed the front springs i didnt use any insolators cause i didnt have any at the time.. i was thinking of just adding some to the front driver side to lift it and maybe make it even..what do you think?:confused:

when i installed the front springs i didnt use any insolators cause i didnt have any at the time.. i was thinking of just adding some to the front driver side to lift it and maybe make it even..what do you think?:confused:

Tony, like we spoke about on the phone, ADD some insulators on BOTH front and rear springs on the left side of the car...This should help...Drive the car a bit to let the suspension set and then, re-measure the car's height...If it's still leaning, then REMOVE the ones on the right side of the car...

hope this helps...

Claude. :)

i orderd some front spring insolators that are 3/8 high. i will only use it on the front driver side to see if it fixes the lean. it will take a couple of days before they get here. ill update then.

Sometimes the front radiator support body mount needs to be shimmed to get the front level. I have had this happen on a few G body cars. Measure the distance from the frame to the floor on both sides. If this is the same, then measure from the bottom of the radiator support to the floor. If it's off by 3/8" on one side, that's your problem. Unbolt both front mounts and stick some large washers in on the low side and bolt it all back together.

Back