You can type here any text you want

So what ya thinks it's worth?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jas89TTA

Looking into maybe selling my 89 TTA. I've owned it for almost 5 years. But looking to see what value you think It would sell for/ask for and if anyone is interested in making a offer. The motor was built by KDK about 1 1/2 years ago it dyno'd with 545 rwhp and 578rwtq It has a CK Performance Stage 2 tranny with manual trans brake, T66 BB turbo, THDP, .30" wiesco forged pistons, billet center main caps, razors Alky kit, line loc, and some other goodies along with suspension modifications. I have not run it at the track since all the mod's were done so no track times. The car has over 120,000 miles on it but the motor has less than 5,000 and the car has been painted. The front seats are worn out. The rear has like new seats from a low mile TTA. The spoiler was replaced and I had the high mount lamp removed and the mounting holes filled in when the body work was being done. No front fog lamps I have them but the front bumper is not straight so they will not fit right body shop est was $1000-$1500 to fix just never got to it. Also no antenna in the fender the hole is there just never got one for it. Oh yeah no heater hose on the car never was any on it when I got it.That's about all the bad I can think of with it. So what you guys think it's worth? My wife don't want me to sell it and I'm not in any real hurry but if the price is right I could use the money to pay some of those pesky bills :tongue: Thanks, Jason

Throw it on e-bay with a ridiculous reserve, you'll find out what the market is currently bearing.

Throw it on e-bay with a ridiculous reserve, you'll find out what the market is currently bearing.

X2 but wait for spring. You may want to get some times, seen a few TTA's with 1/4 #'s bring some money. But I'm sure you know you'll never get back what you put into it. Post up some pics if you have any.:)

Geez, you've put so much time,effort and money into it, I'd hate to see you let it go!

I would suggest some interior pics be added to the auction, despite it's condition, people will want to see it.

Good luck my man!!

Very Nice..

Good luck w/ the sale. Someone is going to be very happy. Joe

Since nobody else will ask.........whats the reserve??? You never know someone on here may buy it first. Good luck with the sale. Those are some AWESOME dyno numbers.:eek:

Back