You can type here any text you want

Some more stage 2 questions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BLACK MAGIC RACING

formerly turbo_canuck
I've been swamping Dan @ DLS lately with questions, so i figured i'd give him a little break and ask them here for a change, so here goes:

1. What kind of nuts do i use to hold down my T+D rocker shafts on an 031 S2 head? i'm guessing they'll need a threaded hole on top to hold the valve cover on?

2. What midifications do i need to make to my block to install the duttweiler oiling system? and will i need a bronze or similar hardened gear for my cam sensor?

3. Do i need new lifters? i used to have stock style heads, and the rockers and valves were oiled through the pushrod, now there will be separate lines going into the heads to oil through the rocker shaft, i believe.

4. there's a large drain hole on the front of the lifter valley that opens into the timing set/front cover. do i need to block this?

5. There are holes drilled, about 1/4 diameter between lifter bores. block these?

6. Do the valves get oiled from the rockers as well?

7. Do i use the factory oil cooler? do i use an oil cooler at all?

8. Which pushrods do i use? the adjusters on the T+D rockers have a portruding ball, insted of a concave seat.

Sorry for all the questions, but for the $$$ i spent, i want this done right! :eek:

V6gofast said:
Fred

Just call me it's not a problem!!!!!!

DAN

Wow, that is what I like to hear from a vendor!!!

I heard he likes blank checks! ;)
Margie likes Platinum Cards! :eek:

John Wilde said:
Wow, that is what I like to hear from a vendor!!!

I heard he likes blank checks! ;)
Margie likes Platinum Cards! :eek:

I have some of both.... ;) :D

Stu, you can give those to Dan on my behalf if you want... :p I just sent him 3 weeks pay, but i still need and want MORE!!! :eek:

Back