You can type here any text you want

Some Mustangs learn the hard way

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

screwdriver

Addicted to Speed
Went up to Maryland last week to visit family. Meet up with a old friend the just got a 99 Mustang GT. He was talking trash befor i even said hi. After an hour of listing to him talk trash i told him to run me. I just passed 3000 miles on a green engine so this was the first time i ran the car hard. We lined it up on an open road with my brother in his truck about a 1/4 mile down the road. I ran the boost up to about 6Lb and told him to say go(yes both my windows were down) He counted down and said go. We both spun for a good 20 feet. Both of up dead even till i hit second gear. I pulled 2 car lenghts right when i hit second. By the time we got to my brother i was looking at his parkng lights in the rear view mirror. My brother told me that i had him by 4 when i went by. My brother had never heard my car run befor and said that was the coolest sound in the world hearing it whisling when i went by. Never the less he didnt say anything after the but i got lucky. I told him that was no luck its an eeryday thing for me.

So many Mustangs so little time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your car is running low 12s then what does he have done to his to only lose by 4 cars? It surely isn't stock.:confused:

Originally posted by screwdriver
Went up to Maryland last week to visit family. Meet up with a old friend the just got a 99 Mustang GT. He was talking trash befor i even said hi. After an hour of listing to him talk trash i told him to run me. I just passed 3000 miles on a green engine so this was the first time i ran the car hard. We lined it up on an open road with my brother in his truck about a 1/4 mile down the road. I ran the boost up to about 6Lb and told him to say go(yes both my windows were down) He counted down and said go. We both spun for a good 20 feet. Both of up dead even till i hit second gear. I pulled 2 car lenghts right when i hit second. By the time we got to my brother i was looking at his parkng lights in the rear view mirror. My brother told me that i had him by 4 when i went by. My brother had never heard my car run befor and said that was the coolest sound in the world hearing it whisling when i went by. Never the less he didnt say anything after the but i got lucky. I told him that was no luck its an eeryday thing for me.

So many Mustangs so little time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that's right. If you win it's luck, if he wins he's got the fastest car and the most skill. C'mon, you didn't know that? :D

A lot of MUSTANG owners are sore losers , they have a hard time accepting being ran over by a v6 . :D

Back