You can type here any text you want

Sorry, a few more questions

• Thread starter Thread starter SS Mark
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
S

SS Mark

I have been reading posts lately and have some questions on some things.

Can someone further explain the chips ie: 92,93,100 etc. ?

Ive noticed 800 on the 02 readings is rich 600 is lean for example, but what is optimium and how would you go about fixing both.?

Do these cars sound ricey if you put an exhaust on them?

Are all of these things the same for the GN's?
Thanks
-Mark

No problem, thats how you learn!:)

92,93,100 are the Minimum octane rating for that chip you put in your car. The higher the number , the higher the timing in the chip.

You adjust your fuel pressure to raise and lower your 02's and 760-810 range is good.Some like leaner ( .760 )and some like richer 02's( .810 ).

No, my car sounds like a V7 if that makes any sense. You can tell its not a v8 but you really have to listen to it to tell. But, when you get into the boost, it sounds like a whistle blowing , like a turbo semi truck.

Yes, there are alot of parts that are compatable.

Bo

Originally posted by TT/Ameasap
No problem, thats how you learn!:)

92,93,100 are the Minimum octane rating for that chip you put in your car. The higher the number , the higher the timing in the chip.

You adjust your fuel pressure to raise and lower your 02's and 760-810 range is good.Some like leaner ( .760 )and some like richer 02's( .810 ).

No, my car sounds like a V7 if that makes any sense. You can tell its not a v8 but you really have to listen to it to tell. But, when you get into the boost, it sounds like a whistle blowing , like a turbo semi truck.

Yes, there are alot of parts that are compatable.

Bo

Excellent:D I cant wait to sell my car and save up the extra money for one of these things. Also I read that the 02 readings change from the dyno to the street?? What accounts for this. Is there anyway to make power to 5000rpm's w/ stock heads/cam? And how do these things pull on the highway 60 punch? 80 punch? Once again sorry for all the questions.
-Mark

Back