You can type here any text you want

South Florida guys...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jsta6

John 15:17
This Saturday is the second Saturday of the month.

Time for the meet at Berry's.

Let's have some people show up this time. I keep seeing the same five guys over and over again.

Alex Vecercovic
Alex (Miami)
Bob Lowery
Brad Lemay
Colby
Daniel Campos
Dave Maharaj
Don Kemp
Edward Suarez
Gabby
George Macedo
Greg Cassidy
Jeff Rod****
Jeff Scher
Joe Baracaldo
Jorge Posada
Keith (Rebal T)
Kyle
Luis Quinones
Luis Suau
Mark Pollman
Matt Spangler
Mike Gallagher (Phatman)
Neil
Nelson
Orlando Granda
Paul Brown
Paul Vega
Pedro Carrillo
Rob
Robert
Roy Garcia
Russty
Ryan Mcnally
Shawn Silovitz
Shev Maharaj
Terry Littleton
Tony Santos
Virgil Dunlap
Wayne Cole
Jason Bertram
Tami
Colin Keeler
Jason Bleen
Ian Hunt

Shawn,

You are fighting a never ending battle. Good luck. :rolleyes:

Fyi-Half the people on the list do not read this message board regularly. The audience we are "advertising" to, is probably 1/3 of that list, if that.

I will try and be @ Berry's around 8 or so..

Omg you guys know "Joe Baracaldo". I tried calling him tonight to go to towers but he didnt pick up. Omg just that name makes me laugh. He tells me that his gn is a 10sec any of you guys ever see his gn.

Originally posted by blackshoebox
Shawn,

You are fighting a never ending battle. Good luck. :rolleyes:

Fyi-Half the people on the list do not read this message board regularly. The audience we are "advertising" to, is probably 1/3 of that list, if that.

I will try and be @ Berry's around 8 or so..

lol. Prolly on about five out of fifty guys are on this board.

But if those five people called five people, and those five people called five people...

Originally posted by mytyphoon1993
Omg you guys know "Joe Baracaldo". I tried calling him tonight to go to towers but he didnt pick up. Omg just that name makes me laugh. He tells me that his gn is a 10sec any of you guys ever see his gn.

I saw it some time ago. It was really mint. I think that he didn't drive it for a while and it sat in his garage.

I don't think that 10's would be hard for a non-daily driver GN. Some slicks, big turbo, converter, etc.

I didn't see you at the BOP show. Send me a PM with your address so I can mail you these ty/sy articles I have.

He named the usual stuff to run it and he said 10.something at 135. Anyway We will meet up soon enough, maybe as soon as this friday since tomorrow they are dry sanding and polishing the truck again, I called Joe today to see if he could bring it out but he didnt pick up. I remember when I was younger and saw the gn hidden under wraps and when it stayed at his old mans house.

Originally posted by jsta6
This Saturday is the second Saturday of the month.

Time for the meet at Berry's.

Let's have some people show up this time. I keep seeing the same five guys over and over again.

Alex Vecercovic
Alex (Miami)
Bob Lowery
Brad Lemay
Colby
Daniel Campos
Dave Maharaj
Don Kemp
Edward Suarez
Gabby
George Macedo
Greg Cassidy
Jeff Rod****
Jeff Scher
Joe Baracaldo
Jorge Posada
Keith (Rebal T)
Kyle
Luis Quinones
Luis Suau
Mark Pollman
Matt Spangler
Mike Gallagher (Phatman)
Neil
Nelson
Orlando Granda
Paul Brown
Paul Vega
Pedro Carrillo
Rob
Robert
Roy Garcia
Russty
Ryan Mcnally
Shawn Silovitz
Shev Maharaj
Terry Littleton
Tony Santos
Virgil Dunlap
Wayne Cole
Jason Bertram
Tami
Colin Keeler
Jason Bleen
Ian Hunt

Berry's was closed?

WTF?:mad: :confused:

Ya, I thought we had it established that we would be meeting there, every second sat., but I guess I was wrong. I think we should move the meeting to Fuds, right up the street. Since the whole street racing scene has died locally, that place is dead. Has plenty of parking, lighting, and decent food..

Sorry I couldn't make it folks. Working 80 hours / 7 days a week has kind of put a damper on my social life :(

I'm guilty about not reading and posting much lately, so I never know when the meetings are. With the work schedule I'm dealing with, Fri/Sat meets are extremely difficult to attend. I never make it to Crabby's anymore on Sundays either.

When the GN gets out of the paint shop and has the new wheels on it I'll try to get to a meet.

I might be free today.

Good! Maybe with all that free time you can scan the 86 brochure so I can finally buy a cd :D

Originally posted by TransAm WS6 420
Good! Maybe with all that free time you can scan the 86 brochure so I can finally buy a cd :D

lol.

I have from 1978 to 1987. Except 1979. I am working on the ones from 1970 to 1979.

The problem with the brochures is that they are so damn big. Do you just want me to scan the GN portion and email it to you?

lol.

I have from 1978 to 1987. Except 1979. I am working on the ones from 1970 to 1979.

The problem with the brochures is that they are so damn big. Do you just want me to scan the GN portion and email it to you?

Yes. As high rez as possible please :) I'm going to have it printed out and framed :)

Originally posted by TransAm WS6 420
Yes. As high rez as possible please :) I'm going to have it printed out and framed :)

If you are going to do that, you should buy one off of ebay.

I have paid as little as $1 for some brochures and only as much as $10 for others.

If you are going to do that, you should buy one off of ebay.

I have paid as little as $1 for some brochures and only as much as $10 for others.

Hmm.. I thought they would be harder to find than that... lemme look.

Booo.. Ha.. Blast From The Past..

Wasssuppp you guys... Listen I have to apologize to all my peeps for being outta the loop for so long.. I dont know if you all know or not but I have moved outta Florida and I now live in the wonderful state of Tennessee.. and the best part is I am 40 min away from Bowling Green.. yes I was there... and I have a 1/4 mile track like 20 min from my house.. No more 1hour rides to morosso.. Well.. I wanted to let you all know that yes I still have my GN which just got a slammin new paint job and looks awesome.. I will be posting pics. Other than that I am kickin butt here in TN.. I get down to Florida now and then so I am gonna start postin more and when I get a chance I will meet up with y'all at one of the meets.

One more thing.. the track that is 20 min from my house is owned by the same people that own Beechbend.. I am networking again.. and I have an idea to set up a GN vs Mustang Shootout.. I was wondering what you all would think.. they do something similar in California every year I would like to see something for us folk over here on the east coast.. Let me know yer thoughts.. and for those of you that have lost touch with me my email address is tony@awsantos.com gimmie a shout I would love to hear from you all.

Later Y'all,
Tony

Back