You can type here any text you want

Stage II Casting # 25500176

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BAGN

God Bless America!!!
Any body ever see or used a Stage II block with this casting #?

# 25500176

It doesn't have provisions in the front for water passages. It was run with an external water pump with the inlet/outlets going in the freeze plug holes in the side of the block.

Originally posted by Big Stu
.. you getting another block?:)

No. I have a real nice one. Mine at the machine as we speak. A guy I know called me and ask if I was interested. (He knows I'm always looking for High Performance Buick stuff.) He is suposed to be sending me some pix of it.

Also, The block has been dry decked. It does not use head gaskets. It uses rubber o'rings around the water jackets & A nitrogen filled fire ring around the cylinders. (said this stuff was popular in the URL racing league.) The block is stamped with the "U" # on the front of the block, So I believe its a real Stage II.

Guess I'll find out when he sends me some pix.

Cool, had a friend pick me up another stage 2 block in bowling green. Casting number 25500016, but guess what, it's got oncenter bores, my hogans intake sits on it just as perfect as my 153 block. Pretty neat stuff, I'd be curious to see your pics when you get them.:) :)

Back