You can type here any text you want

startup program for 83's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

STP

Narrow A$$ Racing
I'm needing a Buick startup program for 83's...TurboMike did you ever get the startup files on your website? Any help appreciated...Scott

what do oyu have for a motor? i have 2 programs one for my stock block 72 turbo and one for a stage motor with a 76 turbo
if you want i can email both to you.
try each one, but each car is different and may need some other tuning, but htey should get you up and running
Otto

Hey Otto, I'm running a 276" off center in this car. It's iron headed with a JC-45 on it now. Shoot me both of them if you get a chance. Just need one to get the car running..I can make any changes if need be. Hope to get it on the dyno in a couple weeks before I put a TH400 in it. Anxious to see what kind of hp loss, if any, i get with the 400 vs 200...I'm guessing 10-15hp..TIA Scott

will email them in the am, there on my lap top in the car.
so look for them tomorrow morn
Otto

That was fast!! Thx I'll let you know how they run. Probably go with the stage program and see what happens. Scott

Otto, did you get a chance to get those programs together?

Just emailed them to you,someone else inquired also,I sent them to him thinking he was you. Sorry

What is a Non Public File Mismatch?

Thanks for the file though.

the file must say .gct on the end if not that will hhappen,just rename the file and add .gct to teh end
Otto

I tried that still would not work.

Maybe Craig can tell us?

Sorry Craig I am keeping you on your toes in here lately...

did it do that with both programs?
i ll resend them speperately
Otto

Back