You can type here any text you want

Steal, deal, or just OK?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tminer

Not quite normal
I've run across an '89 TTA, leather & T-tops, with about 18,500 miles. All original except muffler (has original too). Current owner bought with 16,500 miles from a dealer in '94 and it has been stored inside since (heated last 4-5 years).

Not sure if original plug wires are still there, and owner's kit is missing or at best incomplete. Everything works, no rust, dents or cracked spolier. One small "rub" from contact with something while being pushed around garage. A few other minor blemishes.

The guy wants $13,000 firm, otherwise it gets advertised or ebayed for $16,500. I wasn't looking for a TTA, but if this is a good deal then...

Thanks in advance for your informed opinions.

Tom

Assuming its nice inside and out, and that it runs, drives and shifts the way it should, that is a better than average price....Grab it.

In the process, ask about any extra parts, like sunshades for the T-tops and the owner's kit.

:cool:

DEAL

As stated above....As long as it is in good shape in/out and runs/shifts good.....Grab it! That is a very good price for a car that only has 18K miles.

Good luck!:)

Bo

sounds like a really good deal.

a car with that mileage could easily bring 16.5k

Thanks!

I thought so, but needed confirmation.

Pretty sure that it is outstanding except for the few items noted. I know his son and he thinks that Dad is giving it away! Docs are scarce, but there is some memoribilia collected by the current owner.

Tom

I'd run over there before someone beats you to it!

FWIW, 7 years ago I offered a guy $18K for one like that and he said not enough. I was nuts with envy when someone else I know got a lower mile one for $15K.

Back