You can type here any text you want

STI...Loses

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
Pulled up behind one (blue with gold wheels) in traffic and and the guy revs up his motor and is staring in the rearview mirror.

Light turns green and he takes off hard and starts darting back and forth weaving through traffic.
Traffics too heavy for that, so I dont even bother and figure hes gone.
As luck would have it he gets hemmed up by some traffic during his shenanagins and by the time I get over to merge on the interstate he comes flying up and gets in front of me.
I let him by then ease over behind him.
Hes tailgating the car in front on the entrance ramp but they are going slow as the merge onto the highway comes up I drag the footbrake/gas and spool a bit.
Traffics clear/no cars coming.....sure enough he nails it as do I.
I pull along side till I get about a fender ahead then lift.
He hits his brakes and slows and we get side by side from about a 60 roll, I gave him the go signal hit hits it and I just pull away.

Here is the best part as I pull away I see him say DAM...:eek:

I think his car was just a stocker but it was fun none the less. We both gave the thumbs up and split

Nice cars that AWD is wicked on the launch when they are hopped up.

Nice kill those STI’s are pretty quick theirs a guy at my work with one putting about 380 hp to the wheels.

My brother has one in Australia that I got to drive (on the wrong side of the car and street lol), he's had a lot of work done to it and I have to admit being all wheel drive they do fly. I'd still rather have my GN's anyday!!!!

Back