You can type here any text you want

Still got some work to do

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sixgun86gn

six offender
Been trying to get some time off to finish this.Going on 2 months without a day off.:(

Attachments

• PICT0018.JPG
    PICT0018.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 244
  • PICT0015(1).JPG
    PICT0015(1).JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 248
  • PICT0016.JPG
    PICT0016.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 248
  • PICT0013.JPG
    PICT0013.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 246
Ummm I think I am in love!
What times do you expect out of her?

Not only does it look like it will haul azz, it will look good doing it! VERY NICE!:biggrin:

Looks sweet, great attention to detail. Good luck with your project.

Thanks guys,I hope to have it running soon.That is if I can get away from work long enough to work on it.I don't have a large garage so it has to be pushed out into the driveway to work.

I hope to maybe see some low 9's with it.

I am cutting weight on the car as well with Kirkey seats,and fiberglass hood and bumpers.

You can't see in the pics but the car is in primer and still needs to be painted.Tons of stuff left to do.

looks GREAT patrick!

I'm going to be down there the 13th-23rd visiting friends and such before i leave for boot camp. hopefully youll have a day off or atleast some time in the evening for me to come look at this and catch up on things. I'll be driving my '93 z28 6spd down there:)

-Josh

looks GREAT patrick!

I'm going to be down there the 13th-23rd visiting friends and such before i leave for boot camp. hopefully youll have a day off or atleast some time in the evening for me to come look at this and catch up on things. I'll be driving my '93 z28 6spd down there:)

-Josh

Josh,I will always have time for you and your folks.

Give me a call when you come down.I still have the same cell# and house #,so just call.

BTW,I lost your dads # when I dropped my cell from the 21st floor of a building by accident.Have him give me a yell will you? I need to talk to him.Thanks.

Back