You can type here any text you want

Still looking for Project T, Ttype or GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
Still looking for an 84-87 T, T/Type or would consider a GN. I'm wanting something with either bad engine, no engine or needing light body work.... Will not consider a RUST Bucket! Also would consider a complete hot air for the right price.

Contact by email & let me know what you have, pics, price and condition to....
getchasumv6@bellsouth.net

Currently looking at two different cars for under $5k just trying to see what else is out there, working on a budget of 6K and under. On vacation starting Friday so I plan to drag something home with in a week.

can you post a direct link, it will not let me view asking for a user name & pass.

dang.. sorry dude. lol i have actually. multiple times. all mine is going to say is the same as yours again. didnt mean to step on any toes.

Sorry about that, I didn't realize you had to register.

87 T-type, white with blue interior, 3.8 intercooled turbo, auto, 8.5" 3.42 posi, completely stock, 160k miles. Body and floor are very rusty except for the doghouse which looks to have been replaced prior to repainting. Car also has powermaster issues.

I also have a solid Regal body with 6 point cage minus doghouse and rearend(wheels not included). Combine the two and you will have a nice car.

Both cars $4500. 270-763-9292 or 270-505-3223

Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg

roller002-1.jpg

roller003-1.jpg

Back